Video Submission for Preliminary Judging
Every team must submit self-introduction videos of team members and a project presentation video.
Self-Introduction Video (1 Minute)
Guide on creating the self-introduction video:
Sample self-introduction videos:
Project Presentation Video (10-15 minutes)
Guide on creating the project presentation video:
- The video should contain both slide presentation about the project details (5-8 minutes) and project demonstration (5-8 minutes).
- To record your slide presentation, use any screen recording software.
- The slide presentation should contain the following content:
- Title slide: Team ID, team members, advisor(s), faculty/school, university, project title, technology track (if applicable), and Design Challenge (is applicable)
- Problem statement
- Project introduction/background
- Design methodology: software/hardware technology, tools, techniques, architectures, algorithms used, etc.
- Results/outcomes and discussion
- To record your project demonstration, use smartphone or video camera.
- Make sure the project demo shows the project features/functionalities clearly.
- Use your own voice to present, use of synthesized voice is prohibited.
- Use any simple video editing software to trim and merge the video clips in one video clip.
- Video should not be longer than 15 minutes.
- Upload the videos to the Google Photos.
- After uploading the video, open the video in the Google Photos, press the Info button, add a description.
- For self-introduction video, put the description as IMDC 2019 <team ID>: <your name>.
- For project presentation video, put the description as IMDC 2019 <team ID>: <project title>.
- Press the Share button, select Create link, and press Copy button. The link should look like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/.....
- Supply the link copied to the Video Submission form.
- Deadline: 29th April 2019.