Video Submission for Preliminary Judging
Every team must submit self-introduction videos of team members and a project presentation video.
Self-Introduction Video (1 Minute)
Guide on creating the self-introduction video:
Sample self-introduction videos:
Project Presentation Video (10-15 minutes)
Guide on creating the project presentation video:
- The video should contain both slide presentation about the project details (5-8 minutes) and project demonstration (5-8 minutes).
- Presentation slide template.
- To record your slide presentation, use any screen recording software. Eg. FlashBack Express
- The slide presentation should contain the following content:
- Title slide: Team ID, team members, advisor(s), faculty/school, university, project title, technology track (if applicable), and Design Challenge (is applicable)
- Part 1: Elevator Pitch
- Problem statement
- Current Solution and Its Limitation
- Our Solution and Why It’s Better
- Demo and User Feedback
- Target Segment and Impact
- Part 2: Technical Presentation
- Design/research methodology: software/hardware technology, tools, techniques, architectures, algorithms used, etc.
- Results and discussion
- Project demo
- To record your project demonstration, use smartphone or video camera.
- Make sure the project demo shows the project features/functionalities clearly.
- Use your own voice to present, use of synthesized voice is prohibited.
- Use any simple video editing software to trim and merge the video clips in one video clip. Eg. VSDC Free Video Editor
- Video should not be longer than 15 minutes.
- Upload the videos to the Google Photos or YouTube.
- Using Google Photos:
- Click Upload and select the video file to upload. After uploading the video, open the video in the Google Photos, press the Info button, add a description.
- For self-introduction video, put the description as IMDC 2022 <team ID>: <your name>.
- For project presentation video, put the description as IMDC 2022 <team ID>: <project title>.
- Press the Share button, select Create link, and press Copy button. The link should look like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/.....
- Using YouTube:
- Click Create icon and select Upload video. Select the video file to upload.
- For self-introduction video, put the title as IMDC 2022 <team ID>: <your name>.
- For project presentation video, put the title as IMDC 2022 <team ID>: <project title>.
- At the Visibility setting, select Unlisted. Copy the video link. The link should look like this: https://youtu.be/.....
- Supply the link copied to the Video Submission form.
- Deadline: 30th May 2022.
Looking for jobs? DHL, Intel, Keysight Technologies, LONGi, SAINS, etc. are hiring. Various possitions suitable for E&E, mechanical, mechatronics, and computer science disciplines are available. Sign up the Innovate Malaysia Virtual Career Fair now!
Visit https://innovate.dreamcatcher.asia/career.html to find out more!